Tuesday, April 6, 2010

GOING ON

2
Cause it wasn't about doing and just giving it a try
I set my sails off to get across the bay
I rowed to direct the boat my way
But it were the waves that took it away

When it wasn't about reaching but seeing the target
I moved on to have the clearest view
The road was diminished in the mist of dew
Until I could end up, landing on the target I knew




















Then it wasn't about winning and just getting through
I shut the rest and focused on my very next
Every new step turned up to be my best
In the end I stood better than the rest

At last it wasn't about living but merely surviving
I inhaled the air to pump up myself
I realized and enjoyed how this all went
I lived a lifetime that I did intend

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!
    i m speechless.. such mature usage of metaphors n words... i m proud of u bro!!

    ReplyDelete