Monday, April 12, 2010

FOR ONCE and FOREVER

7
For once I want to be in the haunted house
To see the spirits dancing, getting arouse
To have a greater impact on my mind forever
To embed you in my heart and lose you never

For once I want to taste the wine
To be lost in your beauty, so divine
To love you more with greater dedication
To own in life something out of passion



















For once I want to be yours totally
To be surrounded by your image, immortally
To feel the love that is around
To bliss my soul, being deep and sound

 For once I want to make up to you
To make vows of being true with you
To make you realize what you mean to me
To go on together as we are destined to be

7 comments:

  1. A mind blowing composition once again.... lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yar..its really wonderful...it is like more number number of times you read ,more you love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. what can i say yrr...its like you wrote ma heart out...another master class poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. its good that i was able to read your heart dude...i guess it didn't hurt you anyway...lolz

    ReplyDelete