Friday, September 10, 2010

WITH YOU...FOR YOU

0
I saw you descending down the stairs
Your face so sweet and your cheeks so fair
And your smile that expresses many a things unsaid
And your glittering eyes raised a thunder in my head

I couldn't move further; I felt stagnant
To see your face once again I bent
And to hear your sound's sweetest melody
To see, touch and examine every part of your body

You are the one I ponder at night about
Cause you are the one that makes my heart pound
I wish you will lie besides me one night
All focused and we achieve the orgasms of height

















 
I want to fulfill every desire of yours
I will prove that my love is pure
I want to give you the life's sweetest pleasure
Helping you discover its mystery and treasure

No Response to "WITH YOU...FOR YOU"

Post a Comment